Our server is designed to be a kid friendly and fun environment for everyone! We have a small friendly community of players and we strongly promote respect for players of all ages.
All player builds and homes are protected by Grief Prevention and we are able to easily “rollback” any griefing reported by our users. We also have chat censoring to protect against swearing.
Our friendly staff are always willing to help you out or happy to just have a chat if you’re bored!
A bit more about us.
- Safe Kid/Family friendly environment, heavily moderated.
- Survival PVE world (no PVP)
- Multiple creative worlds.
- Many fun minigames (parkour, spleef, PVP maps, CTF, LMS and more).
- Hack/cheat detection – Cheaters are not welcome here!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to be whitelisted to join?
No, this is a fully open public server and is online 24/7. Anyone can join the server.
However, we have very strict rules, chat filters and other custom systems to help discourage bad behaviour and build a friendly welcoming community.
We also have a dedicated group of Moderator staff who handle user reports, assist players with issues and are very friendly 🙂
- How do I return to the starting spawn/lobby/hub?
When you first join AddstarMC, you'll be required to read and agree to our rules.
After you agree to the rules, you will be teleported to the "AddstarMC Hub". From there you can visit any of our other worlds/game modes by right clicking with the Compass in your hand, or walking through a portal.
To return to this Hub at any time, type
- What do I do if I have a problem in game?
If you have a question or an issue on the server, there are multiple ways to get help:
- For general help regarding Minecraft or the server, you should try asking in global chat first.
- If you'd like our Moderation Staff to help with your issue, create a Help Ticket in game by standing in the location of the problem and typing
/ticket <explanation of problem>
- If the issue is more complicated and you'd like to discuss it with the Admin Team directly, please create a Support Ticket on this website.
- Are penguins actually superior to pandas?
Yes, yes they are. Pandas are smelly, lazy and generally pretty useless.
Penguins are just awesome in all ways.