We are pleased to announce a mechanism for transferring some keepsake items from the existing survival world to Survival 1.13. The goal is to allow you the option of transferring items like awards given out by admins at drop parties or on holidays, or books that you have written. There are very strict rules about what we’ll allow to be transferred. After the survival reset, Moderators and Admins will review your items to ensure they don’t violate rules and manually transfer these items back to you.
Rules for keepsake items:
- NO minerals, ore blocks, enchanting books.
- NO elytras, spawn eggs, beacons, nether stars.
- NO weapons, armour or tools or any kind.
- NO item you could sell at the admin shop to gain an advantage over others.
- Except, you are allowed any item handed out at a server event with custom lore.
There is a very limited time frame so be sure to act now if you have keepsave items!
- Travel to Survival (you must use 1.12) using the Hub Compass
- Grab a single regular chest (not a shulker box) and the items you want to keep.
- Type /keep and you will be taken to a room with open spots on the floor.
- Place your chest in an empty slot (it will lock automatically)
- Put your keepsake items in the chest – You can only have one chest!
Once the old survival has been replaced with Survival 1.13, you can start building and establish a house or base (be sure to claim it using a golden shovel!).
Within 2 weeks of Survival 1.13 opening, we will announce how to request to have your keepsake items returned to you.
If you have any comments/questions, please reply to the forum post.